2.14.16- Sunday Update + Week Ahead
We are just over ONE WEEK away from the start of the 2016 CrossFit Open. Sign up HERE!
- Log-in/Create an account
- Register for the 2016 CrossFit Open (upper right hand corner of screen)
- Enter all information
- Choose “CROSSFIT SPEAKEASY” as your Affiliate and Team
For the 5 weeks during the CF Open (2/25-3/28), the Friday night schedule will be:
- 4:15pm CrossFit
- 5:15pm CrossFit Lite
- 6-9 PM Friday Night Lights
If you are planning on doing the Open workouts, but are unable to attend Friday’s, your other options are to complete the workouts Sunday at Open gym or during our 5:15PM CrossFit Lite class on Monday. You will be responsible for getting yourself a judge.
**Schedule changes effective Monday 2/22**
- CrossFit LITE will be 5x/week starting Monday 2/22 at 5:15pm. DAYCARE services will only be provided M/W/F. Please do not bring your children when daycare services are not available. Thank you for your understanding.
- Endurance Class will be moved to Sunday’s at 8AM. Focus will be Active Recovery, Endurance and Mobility.
- NEXT LEVEL class will be CANCELLED Monday’s and Friday’s during the 5 weeks of the Open. There will still be a 7AM Wednesday Next Level class. Normal schedule will resume at the conclusion of the CF Open.
- CrossFit Teens will be cancelled on Tuesdays until further notice starting 3/1/16.
*Please always check/confirm in Wodify if you are unsure of the new schedule
The Week Ahead
Monday- Pull-ups + Chipper
Tuesday- Power Clean EMOM + Open Workout
Wednesday- Double(s) or Nothing
Friday- Week 7 Oly Lifting!
Saturday- Endurance + Partner Party
Sunday- Barbell Club + Open Gym